Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tigre and wandering in gardens.

Nina and I took the midnight train to Georgia. I mean, in the afternoon and to Tigre.


There's a river. You can take a boat from here to Uruguay.


There's a museum! It's very pretty. There's a balcony. There's also a cafe, and we had coffee and snacks. It was cold.


Another day I went to the Botanical Garden.


There were about a million cats. Some of them posed for pictures.


There were large green spaces and statues with places to sit. Wow, how much did this not happen ever in Fortaleza?


So beautiful.


Look look, evidence of real seasons! Leaves on the ground! It's cold! Aaah!


I had fun taking pictures of things close up. There weren't very many flowers, though, what with it being the dead of winter and all.


Lots of trees.


This cat hopped up and started relaxing while I was taking some more close-up pictures of those orange flowers. I was charmed.

After a while, I moved on to the Japanese Garden. It took me a while to find the entrance, but once I was in it was awesome.


There were ponds, and bridges, and fish in the water.


A few flowers.


And birds!


Delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment