Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Go, Johnny, Go.

I've been meaning to post a link to this reggae version of Johnny B. Goode that I heart at Freedom Bar when we were in Canoa Quebrada. Not only was it in English, but it's a song that I love. I don't think I've ever been so excited to hear any song in my entire life.




I've just found out that I'll be spending Thursday and Friday in Prainha, in the municipality of Aquiraz, where I'll also be doing my independent research project. I'm staying there Thursday night and coming back to Fortaleza on Friday. It's about an hour and a half away by bus. I'm part terrified and part thrilled.


Exibir mapa ampliado

Look at that. It's so close to the ocean. I am so excited.

It's Fortaleza's 285th birthday today, and there's an enormous free concert on Praia da Iracema to celebrate. So much to be excited about today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm listening to this song right now and chair-dancing stupidly and I don't even care. AWESOME. :D

    ReplyDelete